OUR 24-HOUR CRISIS INTERVENTION HOTLINE, STAFFED BY PROFESSIONALS IS PROVIDED FOR THE COMMUNITY.
Additional Drug Abuse Hotline Resources
The following hotline numbers are presented here as additional resources. If you are facing an immediate crisis, please call emergency services at 911.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline
- 1 (800) 662-HELP (4357)
- 1 (800) 487-4889 (TDD) for hearing impaired
- Confidential information service for individuals and family members faced with substance abuse disorders and/or mental health issues. Information available in English and Spanish.
- Boys Town National Hotline
- 1 (800) 448-3000
- Crisis and resource line staffed by counselors to provide information about a variety of issues, including chemical dependency.
- Covenant House Teen Hotline (NineLine)
- 1 (800) 999-9999
- General hotline for adolescents, teens and their families. Assistance with any kind of problem – including alcohol and drug abuse. Covenant House specializes in homeless and runaway youth.
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc. (NCADD)
- 1 (800) 622-2255
- NCADD’s HOPE LINE directs callers to numerous affiliate programs around the country to assist, at a local level, with substance abuse issues.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
- 1 (800) 662-4357
- National agency dedicated to prevention of drug abuse, and treatment of existing drug problems. Round the clock help in finding local drug treatment centers.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1 (800) 273-8255
- Not just a suicide hotline. Offers help with issues of drug and alcohol abuse
- The Partnership at Drugfree.org
- 1 (855) 378-4373
- Not a crisis line, but provides information to parents about adolescent and teen drug abuse, prevention and treatment.